As the Super Bowl approaches, what comes to mind for many of us is the great combination of beer and nachos that naturally goes with football. Other obvious Famous Super Bowl Party combinations include chili and beer, wings and beer, a big screen TV along with a couch…and beer. Another combination that obviously goes together is football and t-shirts. Imagine watching or playing football in a suit…it just doesn’t work. Football is all about t-shirts!
As far as the great Western teams squaring off this weekend, great combinations include the Broncos and Elway’s Three Amigos (Vance Johnson, Mark Jackson, and Ricky Nattiel) and the Seahawks and Macklemore (the self-proclaimed “White Sherman” who took your grandpa’s style in Thrift Shop).
Here are some other great combinations:
– “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.” ~Nelson Mandela
– “God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met.” ~Farrah Fawcett
Two great seasonal combinations:
– “Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding.” ~ Diane Arbus
– “Figure skating is an unlikely Olympic event but its good television. It’s sort of a combination of gymnastics and ballet. A little sexy too which doesn’t hurt.” ~Andy Rooney
But the true combinations we seek this week involve t-shirts. Since the Super Bowl is only one day, it’s important to remember there are lots of great combinations that go with t-shirts just as well as football does:
– Comfort Colors and monograms
– Comfort Colors and yoga pants
– Comfort Colors and Chacos
– Comfort Colors and neon
– Comfort Colors and coffee
– Comfort Colors and frockets
– Comfort Colors and leggings
– Comfort Colors and fundraising
The list goes on and on all over Twitter. One combination we did not find, however, is Comfort Colors and kilts. This is a combo we’d love to see. A woolen Highlands garb dating back to the 16th Century, these famous garments are almost certainly worn for comfort. The kilt is also a manly national symbol of Scots heritage. Kinda like the Super Bowl here in the states.
Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!
image source: morgue file6811251453888